Even More Antennas to Build – Even More Ideas to Experiment With.
The third volume of the popular Wire Antenna Classics collection gathers the best antenna projects and innovative designs from QST, spanning over 10 years from 2002 through 2013. It features more than 40 practical designs for a wide range of wire antennas, from simple projects to more complex. As you read, you’ll discover new ways to experiment with wire antennas and why they are so rewarding to use.
Here’s some of what you’ll find:
- Portable Antennas: Inexpensive and easily constructed antennas systems for operating on the go
- Directional Antennas: Focus your signal for maximum punch
- Multiband Antennas: New ways to explore a variety of bands with a single antenna
- Single Band Antennas: These antennas are efficient and among the easiest to build
- Stealth Antennas: Make the most of space limitations and homeowner restrictions